Close to Everything
Located on the corner of Spruce Street and Wyoming Avenue, The Jermyn Apartments are just one block from the Steamtown Mall.
We're an easy walk to:
- Rite Aid
- Redners Market
- The Lackawanna County Courthouse
- Scranton City Hall
- The University of Scranton
- The Steamtown Mall
- Steamtown National Historic Site
- The Albright Memorial Library
- St. Peter's Cathedral
- Movie theatres
- As well as many banks, restaurants, retail shopping, professional services and more!
The Jermyn Apartments are located at the Hub of the Lackawanna County Coordinated Transportation System and Medical Assistance Transportation Program as well as the County Bus Service. City buses are also available, directly outside the building.
The Electric City Parking Garage operated by the City of Scranton is located right next door. Monthly parking passes are available.
Neighborhood and Other Amenities
- Local pharmacies offer delivery service. (Garrity's, Walmart)
- Weekly on Tuesdays, The City of Scranton bus is available to take seniors 60+ for errands, including food shopping, doctor or other appointment. Free of charge to any resident 60 or older. Two-week notice is required.
- The second Friday of every month, The City of Scranton bus is available to take seniors 60+ to Target. Free of charge to any resident 60 or older.